segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2012

Silentium - Lament


Alone and dressed by night
Cold winds were filled with fright
And i, the woeful wonderer, with sin upon my shoulders
Would you show me how to feel, how to hurt and how to bleed
Like the rose thorns through my heart,
Every moment rips me apart
I would give my everything, if i could fly, if i had wings
And when i end my mortal days, you'll be flying above my grave
My mortal child of night, you'll be gone by first dawn light
As i saw you in my dreams, my angel with broken wings
Let me rest upon your arms, safe from world and safe from harms
Like the blaze of thousand sunsets, that sears upon your soul
My darling before you came,
My days were dark and filled with pain
But there's time for every flame,
To burn out in the dark...
One day my fallen one, you'll spread your wings and learn to fly
My tears lament you're gone, you'll combrace the open sky


3 comentários:

  1. Música e letra maravilhosas! Beijos minha doce Neith!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. O canto feminino, doce e lírico em contraste com o masculino, grave e gutural traz a tona os sentimentos da alma. O dueto transforma-se no diálogo primoroso que encanta por ser belo os dizeres da música transponíveis ao coração...

    Realmente encantador, Srta.
    Parabéns!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Dear Neith...

    Sou grato pela sua passagem no blog e pelas suas perguntas pertinentes, creio que você pegou o sentido que em palavras rasas tentei dissertar. O vídeo e a letra são maravilhosos de se ouvir e me encantou profundamente.

    Mais uma vez grato pot tudo e continue sempre nos prestigiando com os seus dizeres neste blog, estarei por aqui aprendendo a cada dia..

    ResponderExcluir